Mesotherapy was born in France in 1952 and it was pioneered by Dr Michel Pistor who thought of using it to treat athletic injuries, vascular disorders, infectious diseases, and improve blood circulation.
Today, small amounts of FDA-approved drugs, vitamins, and minerals are injected into the mesoderm to cause the underlying fat layer to melt.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a cosmetic procedure used to remove cellulite and fat deposits under the skin. It can also be a good choice when you want to rejuvenate areas with sagging skin, such as the neck and hands.
Mesotherapy can be also be used for hair loss treatment and to lose weight.
Who is it suitable for?
Just Jade will discuss whether this treatment will suit you and the area that you hoping to get treated but as always please do check with your GP.
On the whole, if you are healthy then you should have no issues however it is not advisable if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a heart condition, had a stroke, suffer from diabetes, have recently had cancer or take blood thinning medication. Or if there is a chance that you may react to the Mesotherapy cocktail components that will be injected, so it is very important that you talk to your GP first.
What does Mesotherapy involve?
- Mesotherapy involves the administering of injections that will inject different types of minerals, medicines, and vitamins into the area being treated.
- The injections go deep enough to penetrate the layer of fat and tissue under your skin i.e. the mesoderm hence the name of the procedure.
Pros and Cons
- Compared to liposuction, mesotherapy is relatively painless. The area under treatment will be treated with anaesthetic creams. Unlike liposuction, mesotherapy won’t result in post-procedural pain.
- As your body continues to age, you will have to get successive mesotherapy to slow down the effects of ageing on it.
- There is little to no scarring when it comes to mesotherapy, unlike liposuction that can result in severe scarring!
- You can continue with your day after having undergone mesotherapy because it does not require for you to be sedated.
Depending on the nature of your condition, your aftercare restrictions might vary. In general, however, people who have undergone this treatment are told not to apply makeup, if they receive a facial treatment for at least 4 hours. They are also advised against hot showers for at least 6-8 hours after the procedure. Jade recommends that you eat meals that are high in protein and avoid most kinds of stimulants just before the treatment.
How long does it last?
If you think that the results of this therapy won’t last, then you are wrong! The results do last and could be made to last even longer if you work harder to eat right and exercise regularly.
Just Jade Makeup offers the best in mesotherapy treatments.
Just Jade Makeup is based in Kent but can travel to Sussex, Essex & London if required.
PRICES FOR MESOTHERAPY
|Treatment||Price per treatment||Duration||Course of 3 prepaid||Course of 6 prepaid|
|Anti-Aging Injections 1ml||£100||60 min||£250||£450|
|Anti-Aging Injections 2ml||£150||60 min||£380||£700|
|Anti-Aging Injections 3ml||£180||60 min||£460||£850|